What’ New & How To Download February 2019 Tax Update Release 2019?
This article aims to highlight the changes and updates that have been included in the 2019 February Sage 50 Payroll Update for 2019 Sage 50 Accounting Software release.
- State & Local Tax Change
The 2019 tax calculation formula has been changed in the followings:
- Alabama State Income Tax
- Colorado State Income Tax
- Illinois State Income Tax
- Georgia State Income Tax
- Massachusetts State Income Tax
- Maryland State Income Tax
- Michigan State Income Tax
- Mississippi State Income Tax
- Minnesota State Income Tax
- Missouri State Income Tax
- North Dakota State Income Tax
- New Jersey State Income Tax
- Vermont State Income Tax
- Rhode Island State Income Tax
- Washington Paid Family Leave: A newly introduced and required employee share contribution for companies consisting of 50 and more employees- both Employer and Employee contribute.
- 2019 State Unemployment Wage Limits: 2019 state unemployment wage limits have been changed.
Updating Tax Form
All the payroll tax forms have been updated as of 1st February 2018. In order to get the update, simply select the Federal/State form and then click on NEXT. If an update is available, an option will appear on the following window to automatically update the forms. It is suggested taking all available forms updates.
NOTE: When the payroll forms are updated, the forms lists, which appear on Payroll Tax Form Selector screen will also be updated. In case you are attempting to run 2018 year-end form (W-2’s, 940/ 943/ 945) but find only the 2017 forms listed, you need to:
- Select 2017 form as according to your requirement and then click OK.
- If you currently have the Business Care subscription or the Sage 50 Payroll Solutions, you will be prompt to update the form in the Following window.
- After you take the forms update, you will find the 2018 year-end form listed under the Payroll Tax Form Selector screen.
How to verify whether your Tax Update has been Applied
The version for the latest 2019 tax update release is 20190201. Hence, you need to check that your tax update release number is of the same. Follow the steps given below to verify your tax update has been applied for 2019 Release:
- Log in to your Sage 50 Company.
- Next, click on Help option and then select About Sage 50 Accounting.
- Go through the info and then confirm the Installed Tax Update release number is the same as the release number given above.
Online Chat Support
For more information, kindly call us at +1800-986-6931. Online Chat Support professionals are well trained and standing by 24/7 to offer assistance in resolving or clearing issues. You may also detail your queries and share them with us via Live Chat Support link or email at email@example.com. Our professionals will certainly get back to you with whatever necessary resolution is as soon as possible.