Sage Runtime Error Code R6034
Sage is one of the oldest and most used business management software for small and medium industries. While working on Sage software, you can come across some technical errors like Sage Error R6034. It is often categorized as a runtime error.
Error Code R6034
The Sage Error Code is a runtime error which you may come across while working on Sage business management software. There are chances that you come across this Sage Error when you are trying to install Sage Accounts software. So, it can also be categorized as an installation error. You will see the following message, when you will encounter this Sage error:
Program: C:\Windows\syswow64\MsiExec.exe R6034”
This error is a common error in Sage software, you can also come across this error when Sage is trying to upload the “C runtime library” and it is not dome properly. You may also come across the following error message:
‘Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime Error!’
You will see the above error on a 32-bit computer system. This runtime error is often followed by other error s when you click on “OK” option.
In order to resolve Sage Error R6034, you will have to follow the steps below.
- Start your computer system.
- You must be logged in the system as an “administrator”.
- Go to “My Computer” or “This PC”.
- Open C:\ drive (C:\Windows). Go to the following location in your system’s C:\ drive:
- C:\Windows\System64 (if you working on 64-bit system).
- C:\Windows\System32 (if you working on 32-bit system).
- Add “old” to the following file named by renaming them. Select the following files and right-click on those files and go to “Rename” option.
- Install Sage Accounts and rename the files in the above step (Step 2).
- Repeat the steps 1 and 2 again to rename files back to the original name.
Follow the steps below to resolve your error:
- Start your computer.
- Go to “My Computer” or “This Computer”.
- Open C:\ drive.
- Browse to location “C:\Program File\Common Files\SageSBD\ SBDDesktop.exe”.
- Rename the file “SBDDesktop.exe” to “SBDDesktop.exe.manifest”.
- From Updates, download the “SBDDesktop installer Utility”.
- Install the “SBDDesktop” in your system.
- Restart your system.
Sage experts have recommended the above two solutions for resolving the Sage Error R6034. If you need more information regarding the error, contact us. You can get in touch with us by calling on our 24*7 customer support toll-free number 1800-986-6931. You can also visit our website and request for Sage Online Chat Support and instantly get in touch with our Sage executive.