What is mean by SagePay Error Code 5080
When performing the transaction process from the SagePay software, mostly user encounters a 5080 error message and the transaction fails. The 5080 error indicates that a problem with the encryption or format of the post has occurred. This might be due to various internal problems with software or due to password lost. In such cases, you must connect with the experts to effortlessly solve any error related to software.
- Please make sure that the encryption password you are making use of is correct. If the encryption password is mistakenly entered your crypt sequence will be wrongly built causing error 5080.
- You can acquire the encryption password by logging into the ‘MySagePay admin panel’ as the administrative user. Moreover, if this is right please check the encryption method and starts to make certain it is in line with the Sage Pay necessities found in the Protocol guideline.
Note: The encryption passwords for both LIVE and TEST are separate. If you are making use of the encryption password for TEST on the LIVE system, or vice versa, this could result in an error. You can get your different encryption passwords from LIVE MySagePay and TEST MySagePay.
Solution to solve SagePay ERROR 5080
SagePay Error 5080 is a really common error when performing the form transaction. Before starting the resolution process, make sure to have back up the transaction file and also keep note of the Test and Live password. To fix the SagePay error 5080, simply follow the given instruction.
- Firstly, you are required to log into the Sage pay account. Once the account is logged in, choose the transactions tab, and then choose the Invalid subsystem from the given options on the left side of the screen.
- Your invalid transaction must be displayed with an explanation and an additional SagePay error code.
- In certain circumstances the transaction will not show up in this screen, indicating a problem with the encryption used on your post.
Experienced technical specialist:
The solution given is really helpful to fix the error 5080 in SagePay. You can always seek for additional support if the error still exists in SagePay. Our professionals are highly knowledgeable in the field of service. Moreover, they assure to provide suitable solutions and guidelines with the necessary illustration.
Contact support: Our contact support is made easily available for 24/7, round the clock, to help you fix any problematic issue at a limited time. Contact us at Online Chat Support Toll-Free Number +1800-986-6931.
Chat support: You can also avail chat support via Live Chat Support with experts and get reliable support.